Groups (or musicians) whose at least one member is a citizen of Hungary or is native Hungarian speaker or is studying/has studied music in the country are eligible to enter.
Contestants can perform individually or as a duo, trio, quartet, quintet. Accompanists for solists are provided by request.
Please note that in the event of getting into final, the organizers will not be able to take individual requirements regarding the day of the performance into account.
- 3 compositions in the jazz genre or any other fusion of it, written by the group or a member
- Entries’ length: min. 4 minutes, max. 8 minutes
- Reorchestrations are also accepted and judged as original compositions.
- Finalists are expected to perform their compositions live in front of the jury.
- Besides the 3 compositions, contestants have to be able to play a 60-minutes-long concert (non-original songs can be performed as maximum 1/3 of the set).
- Videos of contestants are an advantage, but not required.
Entries are expected to be uploaded to the REGISTRATION PAGE as professionally along with their recordings and the registration form.
Deadline: 31th October 2021, midnight
Entry-fee: 5000 HUF / contestant (group or solo artist)
The finals will take place in Camp Babel, Balatonboglár, between 19-21. November.
(14. Szabadság street, Balatonboglár 8630)
The finalist groups’ members have to be the same as the ones on the recordings. Artists have to perform their 3 compositions for the jury along with 3 other songs as part of a maximum 45-minute-long set.