Compositions are kept secret until the announcement of results. Finalists will be notified via e-mail until 7 November.
The finals will take place in Camp Babel, Balatonboglár, between 19-21. November.
(14. Szabadság street, Balatonboglár 8630)
The finalist groups’ members have to be the same as the ones on the recordings. Artists have to perform their 3 compositions for the jury along with 3 other songs as part of a maximum 45-minute-long set.
- Rosa Galbany (ES) - JAZZ I AM (director) / TALLER DE MÚSICS (international promotion)
- Klaus Widmann (IT) - Südtirol Jazzfestival (director)
- Károly Binder (HUN) - Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music
- Tamás Sándor Geröly (HUN) - Bartók Béla Zeneművészeti Szakközépiskola és Gimnázium
- Gábor Kollmann (HUN) - Liszt Ferenc Zeneakadémia, Budapest Jazz Orchestra
The organizers provide for the finalists
- travel expenses (in Hungary)
- accommodation for 2 nights (19-20. November)
- full-board for 3 days