Compositions are kept secret until the announcement of results. Finalists will be notified via e-mail until 2 November.
The finals will take place in Camp Babel, Balatonboglár, between 16-18. November.
(14. Szabadság street, Balatonboglár 8630)
The finalist groups’ members have to be the same as the ones on the recordings. Artists have to perform their 3 compositions for the jury along with 3 other songs as part of a maximum 45-minute-long set.
- Matti Austen (NLD) – Amersfoort Jazz Festival
- Mariam Makharadze (RUS) – Usabda Jazz Festival
- Ülker Uncu (TUR) – Jazz Holliday Festival
- Gábor Kollmann (HUN) – Liszt Ferenc Academy Of Music, Budapest Jazz Orchestra
- Tibor Márkus (HUN) - Bartók Music Secondary School
- Tamás Berki (HUN) - Máté Péter Prize awarded jazz musician, componist
The organizers provide for the finalists
- travel expenses (in Hungary)
- accommodation for 2 nights (16-17. November)
- full-board for 3 days